Deep in the Costa Rican rain forest at the base of the majestic Mount Arenal volcano, Domegaia will build a fifth Aircrete dome in collaboration with Brave Earth, an amazing biodynamic, regenerative farm and community retreat center.
Costa Rica is leading the way as the first country to officially permit an Aircrete dome. Each workshop we evolve farther. With the skilled craftsmen at Brave Earth we've innovated doors and window, furniture and more. Join us and new friends from around the globe in Costa Rica!
Learn how to build a dome home with Aircrete: a masonry material that is easy to make yourself. This is a low-cost home that is waterproof, fireproof, termite-proof, rot-proof, insulated, eco-friendly, non-toxic, and durable against forces of earthquakes, floods, winds and fire.
-Make Aircrete with Dome Gaia's unique equipment
-Create forms for blocks, archways and round windows
- Make and use a compass arm
- Build an archway
- Build a multi-faceted cupola skylight
- Build a fabric formed single-pour round window
- Build a center pivot, oval-shaped wooden door
- Practice techniques to build custom furniture & countertops out of cement & concrete
- Work as a team to co-create a sacred space, join hands and hearts in a joyous team effort
- And much more!
For more information: https://mailchi.mp/5cccacca5283/aircretedomebuildingworkshop-568993
To Register for the workshop and pay tuition - Click link below https://www.domegaia.com/store/c7/Workshop_Registration.html
To reserve accommodation please email - email@example.com